[jbosstools-dev] Known issues w/ JBT 4.4.0.Alpha1 & DS 10.0.0.Alpha1 bits staged for QE

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon May 2 03:55:58 EDT 2016

On 2 May 2016, at 2:43, Nick Boldt wrote:

> I could remove it from the ide-config.properties, sure, but in the
> absence of instructions from Paul, Alexey, or yourself, I just assumed
> we'd use the current staged IS bits for Mars in the current JBT/DS
> staged bits for Neon.
> And in doing so, something went awry, as
> reported in the above JIRAs.
>
> We don't have a clear policy for what to do when starting the Alphas
> for a new JBT/DS when there are no IS bits available. We should
> probably write one.

The clear policy we have is to not mix up Eclipse release train TP sites
(unless properly vetted and tested for sanity).

Been the same for years IMO.

So if you are waiting for me to say something: If integration stack
cannot be installed
into Neon without problems - please remove Integration Stack
setup for Neon until IS itself can provide a working solution or judge
if the problem is tolerable.
Do please notify Paul about the change in a jira and mail so he knows
about it.

/max