[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.60.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT: move to Neon.0.M7 plus 8 other changes

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 16 13:32:04 EDT 2016

Just to close out this thread, the PR was merged last week and has
been built as the 4.60.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT target platforms for JBT and
DS.

The issue of how to include Vagrant and Docker tooling in JBT & DS is now here:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-3887

As usual, the statement "yes, include it" is not sufficient for me to
know how to proceed, so I've itemized the options and have requested
clarification on the JIRA. I've also updated the Trello card.

Thanks,