[jbosstools-dev] Arquillian testing in JBoss Tools

Brian Fitzpatrick bfitzpat at redhat.com
Tue May 17 13:07:00 EDT 2016

Honestly I'm not sure. We have a case where users can really only test
Camel routes running on a Fuse-on-EAP instance through Arquillian.

We either have to run it at a command line via maven - mvn clean test
-Parq-managed - or find a way to do it in the tooling.That is what I was
hoping the Arquillian tooling would allow us to do. I wasn't able to get it
running on Friday with the Arq tools installed, but I still want to work on
it to see whether it's a workable solution. I suspect the tools may at the
very least help create Arquillian-tests, but I don't know yet.

I really need to go through the docs to see what it can do.

Ultimately we'd like to be able to do all Fuse tasks in the tooling... i.e.
Create a project. Test and debug a project. Deploy a project.

We can do that in a Fuse server set-up, but not with Fuse on EAP right now.

Let me clarify... **I'm** not able to do that right now - I'm not saying
it's not possible. :) So the problem may purely exist between the chair and
the keyboard at the moment. :)

--Fitz