[jbosstools-dev] Tycho 0.25.0 available for testing

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu May 19 08:57:43 EDT 2016

Thanks!

I've pushed this change [1] and it's been built here [2], so everyone
in master should now be building with Tycho 0.25.

[1] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/pull/218
[2] http://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Master/job/jbosstools-build.parent_master/623/