[jbosstools-dev] FYI: new target platforms available

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 16:22:41 EST 2016

I've pushed the queued changes into the target platforms. Here are the latest:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.61.0.AM3-SNAPSHOT/
https://devstudio.jboss.com/targetplatforms/jbdevstudiotarget/4.61.0.AM3-SNAPSHOT/
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbtcentraltarget/4.61.0.AM2-SNAPSHOT/
(yes, AM2)

Changes:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/commits/4.61.x
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/commits/4.60.x
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-discovery/commits/master

If you need to build this locally so you can do development against
the latest, here's how:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/building/target_platforms/target_platforms_for_consumers.adoc#build-target-platform-bootstrapped-from-zip

Otherwise your builds should start already using these updates, as
I've updated the parent pom to link to these latest TP versions.

In the next week or so, if there are no more changes to be done to the
TPs, I'll release them as .Final versions into nexus. We'll also soon
be bumping the parent pom up to version 4.4.2.Final-SNAPSHOT as we
approach code freeze on Nov 23.

Cheers,