[jbosstools-dev] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse moving to Github .. tigris.org project closing down

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 23:56:19 EDT 2016

If you mean "knowing how to refactor a plugin/feature so that updates
work even when the namespace changes" then yes, I've done that for
devstudio. Fred's done it for m2e (or m2e-wtp, can't recall.)

Here's what we did for com.jboss.jbds -> com.jboss.devstudio.

https://github.com/jbdevstudio/jbdevstudio-product/blob/jbosstools-4.2.x/features/com.jboss.devstudio.core.feature/p2.inf#L1-L5