[jbosstools-dev] Code freeze

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 00:15:21 EDT 2016

Related to this is the *target platform freeze* on Wednesday, Oct 11.
That's today... unless you're in California, in which case it's in
under 3 hrs!

If you have anything that needs to be pushed into the TP, please ask
for it ASAP by opening a JIRA assigned to me and linked to
JBIDE-22581.

For example, you might want the maven archiver updated, as in
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-23309

Or you might want to add something from the Neon.1 TP into the Neon.0
TP so it's available at BUILD TIME, not just at TEST TIME. Bear in
mind that there are consequences if we move up to depending on Neon.1
instead of Neon.0. See [1] for details.

[1] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-openshift/pull/1340#issuecomment-253107788