[jbosstools-dev] Changes to jbosstools/devstudio 4.60.x target platforms to avoid remediation when installing?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 16:57:12 EDT 2016

Turns out the actual problem I was seeing was that of an install-time test.

So as discussed in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-23364 the
best solution here appears to be to simply build the jbosstools
aggregate sites using the MAX target platform so we avoid any
disparity of versions in the composite.