[jbosstools-dev] [aeri] ask your questions about AERI directly from the web site

Marcel Bruch marcel.bruch at codetrails.com
Wed Sep 28 06:11:13 EDT 2016

Hi jbosstools-dev,

we recently integrated a chat app to Ctrlflow Automated Error Reporting (see bottom right of the screenshot below). In case you have any question, please do not hesitate to use it. We are happy to answer any questions you may have there. FWIW, in case we are not available, we’ll get back to you by email as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Marcel