[jbosstools-dev] Proposed 4.61.0.AM1-SNAPSHOT target platform change(s): Update to latest upstream Neon.1 version(s)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 10:23:01 EDT 2016

As there have been no objections, I've updated the 4.42.AM1-SNAPSHOT
parent pom to start building with the new 4.61.0.AM1-SNAPSHOT target
platform.

See https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22581 for details. If you
encounter any problems please open a new JIRA and link it from
JBIDE-22581 so I can track it.

Note too that I've moved some TP update process-related issues to a
new Epic, https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-23272.