[jbosstools-dev] FYI: JBoss Tools / Devstudio jobs on Central CI updated to use OpenJDK 1.8 instead of Oracle JDK 1.8 - should we pull a newer version?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 17:31:00 EDT 2017

cool  - so does openjdk now bundle javafx so browsersim works ?

I would have assumed we would test on both rather than remove the most
installed JDK on users machine (especially on win and mac) ?

btw. u131 I believe fixes the issue of certificates being wrong when
communicating with https servers. Thus I would expect openshift
connection tests to fail as it sets (or at least used to) set hostname
verification.

/max