[jbosstools-dev] [devtools-program] QE Approval for Devstudio 10.3.0.GA and JBT 4.4.3.Final release

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 19:48:53 EST 2017

Tim,

Both issues are set for 4.4.4.AM1 fix version, so I have to assume
they're not blocking.

Also, "Devstudio QE is done with testing and approves Devstudio
10.3.0.GA / JBT 4.4.3.Final release." corroborates this, so Mat should
submit the RCM ticket to Chris tomorrow to start pushing the bits to
CSP and DM.

Thanks, everyone!