[jbosstools-dev] FYI: parent pom releases this week: 4.4.3.Final and 4.3.2.Final

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 16:51:35 EST 2017

Recently, the Integration Stack guys requested that we start releasing
parent poms.

So, today, the 4.4.3.Final parent pom has been released [1].

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/#nexus-search;gav~org.jboss.tools~parent~4.*.*.Final~~

I also released 4.3.2.Final [1] parent pom as I was testing some
automation / scripting of nexus staging and release steps. I can now
do a release to Nexus completely from a Jenkins job, without having to
do any manual steps. \0/

If you depend on either the 4.3.2.Final-SNAPSHOT or the
4.4.3.Final-SNAPSHOT parent poms, please update your root poms
accordingly (to remove "-SNAPSHOT") as Nexus will purge the snapshots
soon.

For more on this, see: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-23768