[jbosstools-dev] FYI: Updating to Oxygen.0.RC4a today

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 09:49:56 EDT 2017

Since today is Oxygen.0.RC4a day, I'll be updating the target platforms to
include new versions of Oxygen and WebTools.

Additionally, I will try to also switch our build system over so that it
only produces ONE target platform for BOTH JBT and Devstudio, as per the
request to add sources to the devstudio TP [1]

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-4440

When this is done (later today or possibly Monday if I hit any problems)
I'll announce the changes so we can all make sure the builds stay green.

Thanks,

--
Nick Boldt
Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA