[jbosstools-dev] FYI: The latest proposed schedule for Eclipse Oxygen (2017-2018) and Photon (2018-2019)

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 02:52:47 EST 2017

I'm interested in that the apis needed to define a JDK9  gets added so plugins can actually refer to them. M2e uses that for example to map maven to/from jdt settings and launches.

But Fred should know the details and if situation is same as last time.

Note: this all happens because of a legal "glitch" where implementors of a JDK
Cannot call itself a Java before the main JDK is released and after that point any betas need to be removed. It's annoying.