[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Code Freeze TODAY & request to triage your unresolved issues

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed May 10 12:04:20 EDT 2017

Today is code freeze for JBT 4.4.4.Final and 10.4.0.GA.

I've updated all your root poms to use the latest target platforms and
parent pom (4.4.4.Final, not longer a snapshot).

But as you can see from this test result [1], there are 86 JIRAs which
need triaging.

https://dev-platform-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/jbosstools-jiralint-weekly/30/testReport/

So... please have a look and clean up your issues, or Rob will
personally come to your house and flood your basement. Trust me, you
don't want that - it won't be with punch or pie. :D

Thanks,

--
Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA