[jbosstools-dev] AM2 status: Integration Tests not updated to use Red Deer 2.0, and some (intermittent?) test failures in server, central, vpe, and webservices

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 15:29:13 EDT 2017

As of this email's delivery time, I see only 4 builds [0] with failing
tests, which are either new as a result of the migration to Red Deer 2.0,
or intermittent failures. Except for the recurring failure, I have not yet
opened JIRAs for these. I trust the project leads will do so.

* central - maven.configurators
* server - jmx.core
* vpe - preview.editor
* webservices - creation.core and jaxrs.core [1]

This is OK for a milestone and won't block the build for QE spinning
today/tonight (even if that jaxrs.core failure has been failing for over 20
builds!!).

HOWEVER...

There's also a bigger problem, which is that the integration-tests are not
fully updated to run with Red Deer 2.0 [2].

As such these are still red and broken [3], and there will probably not be
part of the content staged for QE [4] unless they're fixed before noon EST
tomorrow. I don't consider this a blocker for the AM2 release, as they can
be run (once fixed) as part of the QE review & signoff.

[0]
https://dev-platform-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/view/Devstudio/view/devstudio_master/
[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-25017
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-25013 and issues linked from