[jbosstools-dev] Advice for building jbosstools-* projects using the new photon-based target platform

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 10:11:19 EDT 2018

Can you verify that you're able to build with the new properties too?

-DTARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION_MIN=4.71.1.Final
-DTARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION_MAX=4.73.1.Final
-DTARGET_PLATFORM_CENTRAL_MAX=4.73.0.Final-SNAPSHOT
-DBUILD_ALIAS=AM1

If not, then you're asking for a problem later when we DO flip over to the
new parent pom / target platform based on Photon.

Here's the current list of TP changes you need to support [1]:

docker;4.0.0.201804162200

dtp;1.14.100-201803020938

egit;4.11.0.201803080745-r

jetty;9.4.9.v20180320

orbit;I20180417184143

photon;201804161625-Photon.0.M6plus (from M7 staging site)

reddeer;2.1.0.Final

tm and tm.terminal;3.8.0.201803021406 and 4.4.0.201803141729

webtools;I-3.10.0-20180414044730

[1]
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-25597?focusedCommentId=13563949&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13563949