[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Code Freeze reminder - 11.2.0.GA / 4.5.2.Final is next Wed Jan 17!

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 21:30:57 EST 2018

Reminder, code freeze for Final/GA is next week on Wed Jan 17.

Your root poms should all be using the latest parent pom version
4.5.2.Final-SNAPSHOT, and the latest target platforms are:

TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION_MAX  = 4.72.0.Final-SNAPSHOT, and
TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION_MIN = 4.71.1.Final-SNAPSHOT.

(I've probably forgotten to update the jobs on the old fusesource Jenkins
so please feel free to fix those for me.) :)

Please get all your stuff into github by EOD (in your timezone) on
Wednesday so we can spin up the builds over night and have something to
stage for QE on Thursday.

Note: EOD (end of day) is not 23:59. Please aim for end of the "normal"
work day. :D

Happy New Year,

Nick

--