[jbosstools-dev] Fwd: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 1.1.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 26 13:41:23 EST 2018

Time to test out Tycho 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT!

If want to try Tycho 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT with JDK 8, then just do this:

   cd /path/to/jbosstools-PROJECT
   mvn clean install -DtychoVersion=1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

If you want to try building with JDK 9, try this (edit paths to match your
machine):

    cd /path/to/jbosstools-PROJECT
    alias mvn9='export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-9/ &&
/opt/maven3/bin/mvn -V -Pjdk9 -Pjdeps -U'
    mvn9 clean install

Cheers,

Nick