[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 4.6.0.Final / Devstudio 12.0.0.GA stage build delayed

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 17:23:48 EDT 2018

In case you missed the conversation in mattermost channel devsuite, there's
a big problem w/ openshift tooling right now re: OS 3.10, only discovered
today.

So while Andre and Jeff determine what's what, I've held back pushing the
latest bits from /snapshots/ to /staging/.

Hopefully by the end of the work day in Europe tomorrow they'll have a
solution and I can build something tomorrow morning-and-afternoon (if it's
not already built before I wake up) which can be pushed to staging.

I expect this will delay QE's review for a day or two too, which means code
freeze will likely extend through next Wednesday.

Meanwhile, please write your N&N, or work in a topic branch until we're
ready to start on 4.9 / 12.9 development.

Your humble narrator,

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
@ @redhatnews <https://twitter.com/redhatnews>      Red Hat
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus