[jbosstools-dev] FreeMarker plugin deprecation

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 15:54:08 EST 2018

What's involved in performing a code contribution to ASF? Are lawyers
involved? Do I just send an email to someone saying "here's the repo, it's
EPL, fork it as you want" ?

Nick

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
@ @redhatnews <https://twitter.com/redhatnews>      Red Hat
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus