[jbosstools-dev] FreeMarker plugin deprecation

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 12:02:17 EST 2018

On 7 Mar 2018, at 11:55, Jean-Francois Maury wrote:

> The hierarchical decision is here as removal as been approved by PM

PM stated this is removal from the product, not the community upstream.

That said - Michael; please make a PR with what you think that readme
should list
to make it clear something is in maintenance mode and if anyone want to
fork it
can do so and we would like to help to avoid confusion - but someone
will most likely
need to be okey to do the actual renames, ip clearance etc. That is not
something we can
just straight up promise we will be able to do.

/max