[jbosstools-dev] Developer survey draft

Andre Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 11:28:43 EDT 2018

Am 01.10.18 um 16:28 schrieb Rob Cernich:
> it seems to assume that folks are doing their development using an
> OpenShift/k8s instance.  If it were me, I'd be doing my dev locally,
> without any of this stuff, not hitting OpenShift/k8s until my work was
> mostly polished (i.e. developing against a local server, maybe running
> it in a local container, just to save the install hassle).

+1 on this, I'd go for the same while I hear in many "big corp/project"
presentations that they test in the cloud (AWS etc. bcs they rely on AWS
services).
I actually tried to cover this approach by asking whether running
locally is the approach that is used. Maybe this isn't obvious enough?
Maybe a follow up question would then be how they mock the env in this case?