[jbosstools-dev] Disable nested virt on PSI Openstack platform - Need Feedback

Ondrej Dockal odockal at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 04:30:51 EDT 2019

Hi Mohan,

We would like to confirm our need for nested virtualization tech preview
feature on PSI openstack we are using.
Teams: CodeReady Studio QE, Adapters QE
Tenant: dev-platform-jenkins
Flavors: ci.m1.large, ci.m1.xlarge, ci.m5.large, ci.m4.xlarge.xmem

Also, CC other teams that might need nested virt.

Regards,

Ondrej, CodeReady Studio QE