[jbossts-announce] JBoss Transactions 4.17.13.Final released

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Wed Oct 16 06:17:27 EDT 2013

The JBoss Transactions team is proud to announce the 4.17.13.Final
release of JBoss Transactions.

The release is a maintenance release for JBoss Transactions adding some
important release process helpers plus it adds support for using the
JDBC object store on Postgres Plus 9.2 (the enterprise variant of
PostgreSQL).

The complete release notes for this version are available here:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTM/fixforversion/12322685
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTM/fixforversion/12322685#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversion-summary-panel>

We look forward to hearing your feedback on this release over in our
community forums: https://community.jboss.org/en/jbosstm/?view=discussions