[jbossts-announce] JBoss Transactions 4.17.26.Final released

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 05:49:16 EST 2014

Hi,

We are proud to announce the latest revision of JBoss Transactions 4.17
has now been uploaded to Nexus and is also available to download direct
from our website:
http://narayana.io/downloads/narayana-other/

The release notes for this version are available from:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTM/fixforversion/12326299/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

As you will see, we only had one issue resolved in this particular release:
* JBTM-2287 JTS mode sends an erroneous xa_end to resource manager if
prepare() returns RMFAIL

JBoss Transactions 4.17.x is in bug fix maintenance mode now. If you
haven't moved over to our latest 5.x releases of Narayana (the renamed
JBoss Transactions) yet we encourage you to give it a whirl and let us
know what you think in our forums: http://narayana.io/community/

Thanks for your continued interest in JBoss Transactions!
Tom