[jbossts-announce] Narayana 5.5.0.Final released

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 03:48:48 EST 2016

The Narayana team are proud to announce the release of Narayana version
5.5.0.Fiinal!

This feature release includes the integration of a vert.x module into the
repo.

It also includes an enhancement to the JDBC object store to workaround an
issue in MySQL whereby occasionally we were seeing MySQL abort a write -
re-ordering the where clauses resolved this.

We then have the usual collection of bug fixes and tasks further improving
the stability of the project and assisting us in releasing frequently.

This version has not been merged into WildFly quite yet, the pull request
is over here: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/9497

Happy coding!
Tom