[jbossts-announce] Narayana 5.4.0.Final released

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 10:27:53 EST 2016

Hello,

The Narayana team are proud to announce the latest release of Narayana!

The new feature we added with this release was to improve our ease of use
within Tomcat:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBTM-2334

There are a number of other other enhancements and bug fixes contained in
this release, the notes for which are available from:
https://issues.jboss.org/projects/JBTM/versions/12331715

Due to a few issues with our release script this release is just in Nexus
for now. We will release a 5.4.1 with the usual distribution items shortly.

Happy coding,
The Narayana Team