[jbossts-issues] [JBoss JIRA] (JBTM-1358) TXBridge InboundCrashRecoveryTests hung for ~22hrs
Paul Robinson (JIRA)
jira-events at lists.jboss.org
Thu Nov 29 08:38:22 EST 2012
Paul Robinson created JBTM-1358:
Summary: TXBridge InboundCrashRecoveryTests hung for ~22hrs
Project: JBoss Transaction Manager
Issue Type: Bug
Security Level: Public (Everyone can see)
Components: Testing, TxBridge
Reporter: Paul Robinson
Assignee: Paul Robinson
Fix For: 4.17.4, 5.0.0.M2
* Test cancelled after 24hrs, so pretty sure it was never going to complete
* The test that was running when killed only shows output for 2.5mins
* The last line of text appeared at 15:30:47, and the job email was received at 13:46. I assume it was stuck on that line for ~22hrs.
* The last line of the test output was truncated which suggests it hung or was killed mid line.
* It looks to me like the VM/process has hung due to the lack of output for 22hrs.
I've logged into jaime and it seems ok on memory and disk space. I'm not really sure what else to look for.
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the jbossts-issues