[jbossts-users] my first question

koxkorrita at laudio.info koxkorrita at laudio.info
Mon Jun 30 11:47:45 EDT 2008

Hello
I am new using jboss. i have use weblogic and websphere as applications
servers and tomcat but i mus tto use the jboss and i dont know how to
begin.

i have several j2ee applications and i must to begin using jboss
deplouying theses appplications under jboss.
can you say me where can i found documentation for thsi pourpose?

basic documentaion for create one new server, deploy applications, build
pools and datasources......

can you help me?

thanks.

Sorry for my bad english. i am spanish and i dont writte well into english
(if the doc is into spanish better).

thanks