[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBossWS-CXF] - Re: JBossWS suffers NPE when OneWay messages employ a WSA R

adinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 11:52:09 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | Could you try JBossWS-CXF 3.1.1 against one of the supported target containers to verify my claim?

Hi Richard,

I tried this but it fails for other reasons. It appears that the version of CXF on which 3.1.1 is based does not include a patch I provided for CXF-2161

The CXF JIRA says this has been fixed in 2.1.1 but 3.1.1 appears to be based on 2.2(.0).

XTS also requires a fix for CXF-2167

which is also fixed in 2.2.1 but not in 2.2(.0).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232543#4232543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232543