[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - @WebServiceRef and

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 08:39:11 EST 2009

Hello,

I am using @WebServiceRef to inject a client in a servlet. It works fine, but I'd like to configure some extra things for the client (specifically, I'm trying to enable WS-RM persistence) using CXF's beans.xml.

So far, I'm trying to do it using a <jaxws:client> declaration with the "createdFromAPI" attribute set to true (I assume the client is created by your integration layer using the CXF API), but it does not seem to have effect at runtime:

  | 	<bean id="RMTxStore" class="org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.persistence.jdbc.RMTxStore">
  | 		<property name="driverClassName" value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" />
  | 		<property name="url" value="jdbc:derby:/wsrmdb;create=true" />
  | 	</bean>
  |
  | 	<jaxws:client id="AsyncMessagingClient"
  | 		name="{http://my.wsdl.tns/}AsyncMessagingImplPort" createdFromAPI="true"
  | 		serviceClass="my.wsconsume.generated.clientstub.AsyncMessagingService"
  | 		address="http://localhost:8080/the-service-impl-war-on-my-machine/AsyncMessagingService?wsdl">
  | 		<jaxws:features>
  | 			<wsa:addressing />
  | 			<wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging>
  | 				<wsrm-mgr:store>
  | 					<property name="store" ref="RMTxStore" />
  | 				</wsrm-mgr:store>
  | 			</wsrm-mgr:reliableMessaging>
  | 		</jaxws:features>
  | 	</jaxws:client>

I've been careful to have the "name" attribute match the {tns}/portname convention required by CXF when using "createdFromAPI".

Now, I don't get any errors, everything works, but the configuration is ignored. So what are my options on this?

Am I doing something that's unsupported and simply won't work (I noticed in the documentation only jaxws:endpoint is mentioned), or is there something I'm missing.

Cheers,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263686#4263686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263686