[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Re: @WebServiceRef and

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 13:32:11 EST 2009

Let me put it this way: if I copy my jbossws-cxf.xml into my web-application's source folder and create a web service client manually, the RMStore works just fine. So this code works:

  | public class DebugServlet extends HttpServlet {
  |     private static final String WSDL_ADDRESS = "http://localhost:8180/jboss-Ecxf.wsrm.recipient/AsyncMessagingService?wsdl";
  |
  |     Bus bus;
  |     AsyncMessaging am;
  |     int counter;
  |
  |     @Override
  |     public void init(ServletConfig config) throws ServletException {
  |         super.init(config);
  |
  |         SpringBusFactory busFactory = new SpringBusFactory();
  | // NOTE: the file is an identical copy of my WEB-INF/jbossws-cxf.xml
  |         URL cxfConfig = getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("jbossws-cxf.xml");
  |         bus = busFactory.createBus(cxfConfig);
  |         BusFactory.setDefaultBus(bus);
  |         AsyncMessagingService ams = new AsyncMessagingService();
  |         am = ams.getAsyncMessagingImplPort();
  |         // ... am.xxx() calls work fine, but the Derby database is NOT created

Whereas this code works, but does NOT create a database:

  | public class DebugServlet extends HttpServlet {
  |     private static final String WSDL_ADDRESS = "http://localhost:8180/jboss-Ecxf.wsrm.recipient/AsyncMessagingService?wsdl";
  |
  | // Let JBoss inject the client stub
  |     @WebServiceRef(value = cmr.messaging.AsyncMessagingService.class, wsdlLocation = WSDL_ADDRESS)
  |     AsyncMessaging am;
  |
  |     @Override
  |     public void init(ServletConfig config) throws ServletException {
  |         super.init(config);
  |
  |         // ... am.xxx() calls work and Derby database is NOT created

So, any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263788#4263788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263788