[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Re: ClassCastException when initializing CXFServlet

paulhuemer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 02:47:48 EST 2009

I tried to enable classloading isolation for the WAR, but neither of these two configurations worked out. Is there any other way I am unaware of how to achieve classloading isolation?

<!DOCTYPE jboss-web PUBLIC

According to http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ClassLoadingconfiguration:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264953#4264953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264953