[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Re: RestEasy vs CXF JAX-RS

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 13 11:10:55 EST 2009

We plan to have the first release of 3.3.x in Q1 2010, I'd say not before March 2010 (http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWSRoadmap) and yes, if you're interested in this, your help would probably be interesting and accepted. Perhaps you could start looking at the integration project structure [1] while we start thinking about the way to go (RestEasy or not) next week or so. Then we might think about a way for you to start contributing, sounds good?

[1] http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/sourcecode.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265568#4265568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265568