[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Re: HTTP conduit configuration for de-coupeld end-points

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 02:26:21 EDT 2009

"karypid" wrote :
  | While creating the client proxy, CXF also tries to create the endpoint for receiving replies. Unfortunately it uses Jetty (as it is not aware that it is running in JBoss) and I get a ClassNotFoundException (see log below and notice how the HTTPConduit class tries to initialize and HTTP engine using Jetty).

Yes, this is how CXF WS-RM client works.
"karypid" wrote :
  | How can I configure CXF to delegate this task to JBoss? For example, to have JAX-WS web services published on JBoss, you need to configure an invoker from the JBoss integration layer:
  |
  | 	<jaxws:endpoint id='AsyncMessaging'
  |   | 		address='http://localhost:7180/jboss-cxf.wsrm.recipient/AsyncMessagingService'
  |   | 		implementor='svc.impl.messaging.AsyncMessagingServiceImpl'>
  |   | 		<jaxws:invoker>
  |   | 			<bean class='org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.InvokerJSE' />
  |   | 		</jaxws:invoker>

There's no way how you could achieve it ATM :(
Your usecase is really advanced and we don't provide SPI or integration point for it.
JAX-WS spec tries to solve this 'usecase' with it's
Endpoint.publish(String url, Class endpointImpl) but this usecase
is broken for server side IMHO.

Your only option ATM is to configure jbossws-cxf classpath properly to have myssing Jetty classes visible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261813#4261813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261813