[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Re: HTTP conduit configuration for de-coupeld end-points

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 07:51:57 EDT 2009

Actually, I need a little bit more help. I though I'd easily move on by putting jetty-6.1.19.jar in WEB-INF/lib.

However, the class-loader active at the time can't "see" that folder and I still get the ClassNotFound exception.

I'm 100% certain the library is available to my war, because I access the class from code right before I attempt to initialize the port:

  | 		// I put the line below to demonstrate Jetty is available
  | 		org.mortbay.jetty.Server server = new org.mortbay.jetty.Server(1234);
  | 		org.mortbay.jetty.Connector c[] = server.getConnectors();
  | 		System.err.println("Connectors found: " + c.length);
  |
  | 		// The above prints that "Connectors found: 1"
  |
  | 		AsyncMessagingService ams = new AsyncMessagingService(wsdlURL, svcName);
  | 		AsyncMessaging am = ams.getAsyncMessagingImplPort();
  | 		// The call below throws the exception for org.mortbay.jetty.Connector
  | 		// which was just used above
  | 		am.deliver("This is a test");

The code above is in a doGet() method of a "DebugServlet" class I put together to do a quick test. Exception is the same.

So where would I put the jetty jars to make sure the CXF of JBoss can see them?

Please note that I don't embed the entire CXF in my war; instead I use a  JBoss 5.1 instance where the native stack has been replaced with the CXF one. Here are the relevant messages from startup:

14:48:59,706 INFO  [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://localhost:8183/
  | 14:49:04,933 INFO  [AbstractServerConfig] JBoss Web Services - CXF Server
  | 14:49:04,933 INFO  [AbstractServerConfig] 3.2.0.GA

I took jetty jars straight from a CXF 2.2.3 download, which is the same version used by your 3.2.0 integration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261847#4261847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261847