[jbossws-cxf-users] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Exception with X509 certificates on jbossws-cxf-3.1.1.GA

jorgerst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 25 16:03:28 EDT 2009

Hi!

  I'm having trouble to use WS-Security with X509 certificates. I've followed all the instructions of this blog (my code is pratically the same):

  http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080729

  But when I invoke my service I am getting the following exception:

org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5); nested exception is:
  | 	java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting RSA/NONE/PKCS1PADDING
  | 	at org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecurityUtil.java:690)

  I'm not very familiar with the security stuff, so please, if anybody could help it will be great!

  I'm using Sun JDK 1.5.0.15, JBoss AS 4.2.3 and jbossws-cxf-3.1.1.GA.

  Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257138#4257138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257138