[jbossws-cxf-users] Host/port MIssing after using ?wsdl with a Provider-based Web Service

Ted Jones tejones at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 17:44:17 EDT 2010

I am using JBossWS-CXF 3.1.2SP6. I have a war that contains a provider-based web service. The endpoint includes the host and port in the WSDL, but when I retrieve the WSDL with ?wsdl, the host and port are stripped and I just have a relative endpoint. I tried this war with JBossWS-CXF 3.2 and it behaves correctly (host and port don't get removed). I need this to work with JBossWS-CXF 3.1.2SP6 though. Is there some way around this?

Thanks,
Ted