[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: J2ME/JBossws 1.0.3 / chunking disabled but still error

MmarcoM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 10 07:43:29 EST 2006

Hello,
  ok i followed suggestion given by heiko..
downloaded SOAPUI... run it... response is this

  | <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  |    <env:Header/>
  |    <env:Body>
  |       <ns1:loginResponse xmlns:ns1="http://org.jboss.ws/ejb3ws" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  |          <ns1:logged>foobar</ns1:logged>
  |       </ns1:loginResponse>
  |    </env:Body>
  | </env:Envelope>

which is, except for doublequotes instead of singlequotes, exactly same as the one received by WTK client

  | <env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  |    <env:Header/>
  |    <env:Body>
  |       <ns1:loginResponse xmlns:ns1='http://org.jboss.ws/ejb3ws' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>
  | 	 <ns1:logged>foobar</ns1:logged>
  |       </ns1:loginResponse>
  |    </env:Body>
  | </env:Envelope>

So, i decided to use axis 1.4 to write a client for my webservice...
i did it and it worked just fine...

so final conclusion is....... WTK is bugged, at least with regard to WebServices invocation..
I am going to try Nokia toolkit, and see if i have better luck....

thanks and regards
  Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992517#3992517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992517