[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Schema-first WS development with JBossWS

tejasjani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 14:37:46 EST 2007

Hi Thomas, thanks for the  reply.

This link  talks about the client side. I  am referring  to the server-side on how to  implement and deploy the service when one starts out with a WSDL. The JBoss documentation does not  seem to address this approach, as it seems to auto-generate WSDL  and mapping files using wstools. Also it does not address how does one generate the type classes.

I would appreciate if I can get some pointers as we are currently evaluating if JBossWS is the right way for us to go.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999603#3999603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999603