[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: contract based approach

01012003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 14:34:35 EDT 2007

Of course if I write the xml manually and send it over http like this:

  | <?xml version=\"1.0\" ?>
  |                 "<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">
  |                 "<soapenv:Body>
  |                 "<ans:search xmlns:ans=\"http://ws.hj.org/\">
  |                 "<arg0>test</arg0>
  |                 "</ans:search>
  |                 "</soapenv:Body>
  |                 "</soapenv:Envelope>

it works, but if you do:

  |         SOAPMessage msg = javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(SOAPConstants.SOAP_1_2_PROTOCOL).createMessage();
  |         SOAPEnvelope env = msg.getSOAPPart().getEnvelope();
  |         SOAPBody body = env.getBody();
  |         SOAPBodyElement be = body.addBodyElement(env.createName("search", "", "ws.hj.org"));
  |        be.addChildElement("arg0").addTextNode("test");

it produces and send different xml to endpoint which results in above mentioned exception

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065925#4065925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065925