[jbossws-users] JBoss 4.0 -wstools-client Giving Exception

srinu boddapati srinuboddapati at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:31:09 EST 2007

Hi,

    I published one web service with reference to admin guide.
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r3/adminguide.pdf.

    I am able to see wsdl after deploying into jboss 4.0.but when I am
running client it is giving the following exception.

    Any one please help me in this regard.

java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed: Could not setup
remoting client; nested exception is:

        javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Could not setup remoting client

        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:718)

        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:404)

        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallProxy.invoke(CallProxy.java:148)

        at $Proxy0.welcome(Unknown Source)

        at com.nandaki.ws.Client.main(Client.java:36)

Caused by: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Could not setup remoting client

        at org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPConnectionImpl.call(SOAPConnectionImpl.java:168)

        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:687)

        ... 4 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not set remoting client
Marshaller when not connected.

        at org.jboss.remoting.Client.setMarshaller(Client.java:1292)

        at org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPConnectionImpl.call(SOAPConnectionImpl.java:163)

        ... 5 more

Thanks & Regards

Srinivasa Rao