[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - error RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler error: Wrappe

Fantagir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 06:46:57 EDT 2007

Hi!

I've develop a Web Service and its client. I run the WebService and when I run the client appears the next error:

com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler error: Wrapper class webservice.jaxws.DarCuenta is not found. Have you run APT to generate them?

It's necessary to run APT? When I have to run it? There isn't any way of implements and run the WebService and the client without use the APT?

The code of my WebService:

package service;

  | import java.rmi.Remote;
  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;
  |
  | import javax.jws.WebMethod;
  | import javax.jws.WebResult;
  | import javax.jws.WebService;
  | import javax.jws.WebParam;
  |
  | import util.DatePalabra;
  |
  | @WebService(
  | 		name="IContar",   // wsdl:portType
  | 		targetNamespace="urn:service" //wsdl:targetNamespace
  | 	   )
  | public interface IContar extends Remote {
  |
  | 	@WebMethod
  | 	@WebResult(name="IContar_darCuentaResponse")
  | 	public DatePalabra darCuenta(@WebParam(name = "name") String name) throws RemoteException;
  | }

package service;

  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;
  |
  | import javax.jws.WebMethod;
  | import javax.jws.WebResult;
  | import javax.jws.WebService;
  | import javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding;
  |
  | import util.DatePalabra;
  |
  | @WebService(
  | 		serviceName="Contar",   // wsdl:service
  | 		portName= "IContarPort", //wsdl:port name=... binding=...
  | 		endpointInterface = "service.IContar", //nombre de la interficie del WebService
  | 		targetNamespace="urn:service", //wsdl:targetNamespace
  | 		wsdlLocation = "WEB-INF/wsdl/Contar.wsdl"  //nombre y ubicación en el proyecto del fichero .wsdl
  | 			)
  | @SOAPBinding(
  | 		style=SOAPBinding.Style.RPC,
  | 		use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL
  | 			)
  | public class Contar implements IContar{
  |
  | 	public DatePalabra darCuenta(String name) throws RemoteException {
  | 		DatePalabra dp = new DatePalabra();
  | 		dp.setLongitud(Integer.toString(name.length()));
  | 		dp.setPalabra(name);
  | 		return dp;
  | 	}
  |
  | }