[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - How to implement a webservice workflow?

Bishop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 07:37:27 EDT 2007

Hi, I am new about web-services and thousand of questions come to me.
I need to implement a web service workflow in such a way that an incoming event may request n web-services in a certain order.
I think that BPEL is the right technology for that but...

Which product of JBoss do I need for running my BPEL definition?

Do I need also an application server?

I tried the Netbeans BPEL editor together with GlassFish, but after a test with a easy hello world, it took more than 1 second!!

Performance is my biggest concern, flow execution must be as fast as possible.

Thanks a lot for your reply

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092967#4092967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092967