[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Accessing a Java JBossWS WebService from VBScript not wo

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 8 08:18:27 EDT 2007

SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle=""http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

means an rpc/encoded wsdl, that is no longer supported since it has been disallowed in WS-I basic profile.

The @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
annotation says you want a rpc style wsdl (rpc/literal).
I would verify that the vbs environment you're using support rpc/literal or document/literal wsdls.
Btw you can expose custom wsdl documents with jbossws, but of course they have to be compliant with standards.

Alessio Soldano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082339#4082339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082339