[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Charset encoding problem from Linux to Windows with Disp

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 08:41:06 EDT 2008

There is something that I am not figuring out. Some characters just are misinterpreted... anyway... I change to SOAPMessage and set the default encoding to UTF-8 (from windows-1252 on Windows)... now it really works!

for JVM:-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141630#4141630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141630