[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Complex type names in wsdl starts with lowercase?

frst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 16:51:11 EDT 2008

I'm trying to set up web services in jboss 4.2.2 using jax-ws, but the complex type name in the generated wsdl always starts with lowercase even if the class name starts with uppercase.

Example class:

  | public class Price {
  | 	private double amount;
  | 	private String currency;
  | }

Generated wsdl:

  | <xs:complexType name="price">
  | 	<xs:sequence>
  | 		<xs:element name="amount" type="xs:double"/>
  | 		<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="currency" type="xs:string"/>
  | 	</xs:sequence>
  | </xs:complexType>

Is it possible to get the complex type name equal the class name (i.e. starting with uppercase)?

Thanks in advance
Fredrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145632#4145632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145632