[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: WebService response problem

tejasjani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 19:23:35 EDT 2008

Hi ...

I am running into the same exception as the original poster, it is :

anonymous wrote :
  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xerces/xs/XSModel
  |         at org.jboss.ws.deployment.JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.buildMetaData(JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.java:109)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.deployment.JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.buildMetaData(JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.java:85)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceImpl.(ServiceImpl.java:96)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:158)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:129)
  |         at com.demandtec.webservices.impl.clients.DTTPWSClient.updatePromoStatus(DTTPWSClient.java:40)
  |         at com.demandtec.webservices.impl.clients.DTTPWSClient.main(DTTPWSClient.java:69)

I have tried the following options without success:

(1) add -Djava.endorsed.dirs to point to the jboss/lib/endorsed
(2) copy the xercesImpl.jar shipped with jboss to jre/lib/endorsed
(3) add the xercesImpl.jar shipped with jboss to the classpath

I am trying to write a very simple webservice client which can run from the command-line. I am on java 5, jboss 4.0.5 and JBossWS 1.0.4

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction here.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146673#4146673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146673